We are happy to accept applications for the second MISS BRONZE UK 2017 Pageant edition.
We highly recommend all Applicants should keep an eye on the mentioned steps below in order to complete the Registration Process for the Pageant.
The pageant director will contact all applicants once application applications are received. They will be given an up-to-date on every step needed through the competition from casting and finals.
Communication will take place through contact details provided so please make sure your contact information is correct.
Make sure you read through the rules, Criteria and Eligibility information.
- Complete the Application Form and in the Message panel mention the region you are representing, Country you are representing, tell us about yourself, reasons why you want to be the second crowned UK Bronze Queen and your Humanitarian platform.
- Submit the Application online.
- Registration and administration fee is FREE.
- A fundraising participation is applicable to all contestants going through to the Grand finals in order to compete and needs to raise money in sponsorship EITHER by ticket sales or other activities. Full support pack will be provided by the organising team.
- Applicants can be from any ¬†part of the world with the intention to join and celebrate with women from African or Caribbean country any ¬†and based in UK.
- An applicant with parents from two countries will choose to represent only one country of her choice.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the pageant she wishes to compete in.
- Applicants above 29 years¬† of age will not be accepted unless there are within the Single mum category.
- We accept Applications from students, professionals and girls wishing to develop themselves and improve their status.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a humanitarian platform and realistic project to uplift the community in need.
- No Pageant Experience is required.
- Applicants must be female at birth, unmarried or single mum.
- For Miss Bronze all entrants must be female (born female) aged 18- 29 years old or before the date of the pageant she wishes to compete in.
- All participants must be single, unmarried and single mum.
- All participants must never have, nor will during their reign at Miss Bronze, pose for any nudity or pornography video, film or photography.
- Participants must not take part in any job in any capacity that entails partial or complete nudity.
- Single mum applicants are welcome to use this same form and declare in their statement.
- Applications deadline: CLOSING DATES FOR ALL REGIONAL OPEN TILL 15th DECEMBER 2016.
- All Grand Finalists are required to obtain a corporate sponsor to the value of ¬£250 or sell tickets for the finals with our support but not a hindering factor of taking part if not attained.
- All participants must acknowledge that all costs, except those met by the organisers and detailed herein, relating to attending the Regional Finals & Grand Final is their own responsibility.
- All participants must put up with the rules relating to the suitability of all contents displayed on their profile and the organisers reserve the right to amend details if suitable.
- We expect that all Miss Bronze entrants must be of good character and standing and must declare any criminal conviction and circumstances,¬† be free from criminal conviction, save for minor offences such as road traffic offences. Should it become known to the organisers that an entrant has been found guilty of such offences this entrant will be withdrawn.
- During the lead up to and during the Regional Finals & the Grand Final itself, the contestants must act in a reasonable manner, conducting themselves in a professional manner. All contestants are responsible for the behaviour of their supporters and must ensure they behave in a proper manner. Failure to do so could result in the disqualification of the contestant.
- The Grand Final will take place at a venue chosen by the organisers and all contestants are required to abide by the rules laid down by the organisers and the health and safety rules appertaining to the venue.All participants must make themselves available for the regional finals as detailed herein and failure to attend the whole day will forfeit your place.
- The participants must agree to being filmed or photographed during the interviews, casting¬†& Grand Finals.
- Any videos or photographs taken remain the property of the organisers.The Miss Bronze winner will have to make themselves available, for the purpose of promotion of the competition. The cost of travel will be reimbursed by the organisers.
- The organisers will have to give a written permission for any interviews, or endorsements of the Miss Bronze UK winner.
- The wardrobe of clothes for the competition and meals for the duration of your trip (snacks and other miscellaneous drinks to be provided by the contestants).
- All the winners are expected to abide by all the rules of the organisers of the Miss Bronze UK competition. Miscarriage to abide by these rules will entail loss of the title.
- All professional affairs of the winners will for the year of their reign be under the sole management of Miss Bronze UK and Arts 4 Survival organisation.
- The organisers hold all rights relating to any media activities.
- Participants are likely to be expelled from the competition regardless of the stage of the competition if they fail to comply with any terms and conditions or rules or regulations . The rules and regulations are open to amendments by organisers at any time.
- There is a chance that the Prizes may be exchanged at any time prior to the Grand Final.
- The Miss Bronze Organiser cannot be held responsible for any injury or loss or damage to any participants or their property.
- In circumstances where by judging befalls in the ¬†Grand Final, the total results will be superintended by an Independent Mediator. The decision of the Judges and the Independent Mediators will be final. The participants approve to be acquainted with the fact that the decisions made by the Judges are unchangeable.
- BOOT CAMPS are compulsory.