The Beautiful and vibrant cosmopolitan city of Bournemouth
Bournemouth is one of the most beautiful and vibrant cosmopolitan cities in the United Kingdom, with seven miles of golden sands. Bournemouth has it all β a vast variety of shops, restaurants and holiday accommodation, seafront hotels, buzzing nightlife and endless countryside with beautiful award winning gardens and watersports galore.
There is certainly no shortage of things to do when you visit Bournemouth, plan your family or group holidays during this pageant period to enjoy the attractions and activities.
Bournemouth is a large coastal resort town on the south coast of England directly to the east of the Jurassic Coast, a 95-mile (153 km) World Heritage Site. According to the 2011 census, the town has a population of 187,503  making it the largest settlement in Dorset.
Every tourist who comes to Bournemouth visits;
- Poole -famous for boasting the worldβs second largest natural harbour and for the area of Sandbanks as one of the most expensive places to live.
- Corfe Castle -The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour (the outstanding monument of architecture) .
- Swanage β attractions including the Purbeck coast path, heritage centre, gardens and beautiful Purbeck stone buildings, Jurassic Coastline World Heritage Site including the famous arched Durdle Door.
- Cerne Abbas β A charming village with abbey ruins and Tudor cottages and a very famous giant carved into the chalk hillside.
- Christchurch- a small Saxon town with castle ruins, a quaint Quay, boutiques, celebrity restaurants and an infamous food festival which takes place each year.
Opening TimeBournemouth Tourist Information Centre.
Address: Pier Approach, Bournemouth BH2 5AA
Sunday 10:00 am β 5:00 pm
Monday 9:00 am β 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am β 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am β 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am β 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am β 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am β 6:00 pm